[Lyrarl] 2016 Duke University Press e-Duke Books Scholarly Collections Offer

Sharla Lair Sharla.Lair at lyrasis.org
Fri Dec 11 11:03:14 EST 2015

I am excited to announce a new ARL Licensing Initiative Offer for Duke University Press e-Duke Books Scholarly Collections. This offer is for their 2008-2015 annual collections as well as for the e-Duke Books Archive (pre-2008 titles).

Similar to the UPSO ARL offer, the e-Duke Offer is a More-The-Merrier offer, whereby the greater the participation the greater the discount. The deadline for the group offer is February 29, 2016. Please find attached the 2016 pricing and a memo with a full explanation of the offer, including:

*         Discounts available

*         Link to ARL/LYRASIS group license

*         Link to 2016 pricing

*         Link to survey form to express your interest in purchasing

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I will be glad to work with you if you are interested in placing orders for the e-Duke Books Scholarly Collections in 2016.

Thank you,
Sharla

Sharla Lair
Licensing Program Strategist