[Lyrarl] New University Press eBook offers for 2015

Celeste Feather celeste.feather at lyrasis.org
Wed Nov 12 16:56:34 EST 2014

I am on the verge of sharing 2015 eBook offers from Oxford and Project MUSE this afternoon, and wanted to also give you a heads-up that I expect the 2015 offer from De Gruyter Online in the next few weeks.

This year De Gruyter will offer content from Princeton University Press and the University of Pennsylvania Press along with continuing content from Harvard University Press.

Also, I would like to request that the messages and documents shared on this list be kept within the ARL library community. As part of the ARL Licensing Initiative advocacy work, we should all feel free to share information through our community conversations that may not be appropriate to share verbatim with vendors.

Thanks, and I look forward to working with you again on these new 2015 ebook offers.

Celeste

Celeste Feather
Senior Licensing Program Account Manager
LYRASIS
celeste.feather at lyrasis.org<mailto:celeste.feather at lyrasis.org>
800-999-8558 ext. 2954 (Toll-free)
678-235-2954 (Direct)