[Lyrarl] 2015 UPSO Collections Offer from OUP

Celeste Feather celeste.feather at lyrasis.org
Wed Nov 12 16:58:08 EST 2014

Greetings, All!

The 2015 offer for Oxford's University Press Scholarship Online (UPSO)<http://www.universitypressscholarship.com/> under the terms of the ARL Licensing Initiative is now ready for your review. This year OUP is offering the 2013-2015 UPSO collections with a lower participation threshold, making it more likely that our group will reach a deeper discount. For 2015, all libraries are guaranteed a 25% discount off list price, and the discount increases if we gather a group of at least 16 libraries.

The deadline for this group offer is February 27, 2015. Collections may be purchased in subject or publisher groupings.

Of special note is that Oxford University Press is now adding its own titles to the UPSO site more regularly - 10 times a year, rather than 3 times annually.  This new publishing cycle will allow the majority of OUP titles to be available within eight weeks of the print publication date, or sooner.

Please find attached a memo with a full explanation of the offer, including:

*         Collection descriptions

*         Discounts available

*         Discussion of overlap with Project MUSE publishers

*         Link to ARL/LYRASIS group license

*         Link to 2013 and 2014 collection title lists (2015 forthcoming)

*         Link to 2015 pricing

*         Link to survey form to express your interest in purchasing an UPSO collection

Thanks, and as always, I will be glad to address any questions.

Celeste

Celeste Feather
Senior Licensing Program Account Manager
LYRASIS
celeste.feather at lyrasis.org<mailto:celeste.feather at lyrasis.org>
800-999-8558 ext. 2954 (Toll-free)
678-235-2954 (Direct)