[Lyrarl] Reminder/Update re Harvard U Press eBooks Offer

Celeste Feather celeste.feather at lyrasis.org
Thu May 22 10:10:10 EDT 2014

Good morning!

I'm pleased to announce that as of this week we have gathered over 40 participating libraries and therefore have reached the 12.5% discount level for the 2011-2014 Harvard University Press eBook collections hosted at De Gruyter Online.

If we are able to gather 55 libraries by May 30, 2014, everyone will receive a 15% discount. After that date we will determine the final discount for all orders and begin to invoice participating libraries.

Please note that the special offer for the Harvard eBook Archive Collections continues through August 29, 2014.

Details of both offers are in the email appended below and the attached memo.

Celeste