[Lyrarl] Project MUSE/UPCC 2012 Usage Data

Celeste Feather celeste.feather at lyrasis.org
Tue Feb 5 17:07:32 EST 2013

Bryan,

The only data I can access is for the institutions that are covered by the terms of the ARL/LYRASIS agreement. Everything below is drawn from data from the 13 ARL libraries that acquired content under the terms of the ARL license last year. I am aware of several other ARL purchases of MUSE ebook content in 2012, either before the ARL offer was developed or through another purchase channel, but I will not be able to access that usage data.

Celeste

Celeste Feather
Licensing Program Account Manager
LYRASIS