[Lyrarl] Fwd: [ARL-Directors] Update on ARL MUSE/UPCC Contract

Charles Lowry clowry at arl.org
Fri Mar 23 13:57:32 EDT 2012

All,

FYI,

Charles
---------
Charles B. Lowry, Ph.D. Executive Director ARL
Professor Emeritus, College of Information Studies University of Maryland, College Park
Association of Research Libraries
21 Dupont Circle NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: 202-296-2296
Fax:    202-872-0884

“Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” — Mark Twain (1835-1910).
“When the Day of Judgment dawns and people, great and small, come marching in to receive their heavenly rewards, the Almighty will gaze upon the mere bookworms and say to Peter, “Look, these need no reward. We have nothing to give them. They have loved reading.” — Virginia Woolf (1882-1941)
arl.org

Begin forwarded message: