[Lyrarl] Response requested re: Project MUSE Ebooks

Timothy Robson timothy.robson at case.edu
Wed Jun 6 16:11:25 EDT 2012

Celeste, Case Western Reserve Univ. is saying "no" at this time.
Thanks,
Tim Robson

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Celeste Feather <celeste.feather at lyrasis.org
> wrote:

> As June 30 and the end of the fiscal year approaches for many of the US
> libraries, we’d like to have a *quick** *show of hands about how your
> local decisions on the Project MUSE ebook offer through the ARL Licensing
> Initiative are proceeding. We’ve received some orders already, but as we
> turn our attention to more potential negotiations for university press
> ebook collections it would be helpful to have a broader sense of how this
> first offer has been received in advance of the August 31 deadline.****
>
> Please respond to Celeste at celeste.feather at lyrasis.org and let her know
> if:****
>
> 1)      Your library is considering a purchase of MUSE ebooks prior to
> June 30****
>
> 2)      Your library is considering a purchase of MUSE ebooks between
> July 1 and the August 31 deadline****
>
> 3)      Your library is not considering a purchase of MUSE ebooks.****
>
>  ****
>
> Thanks,****
>
> Julia Blixrud (ARL)****
>
> Celeste Feather (LYRASIS)****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Celeste Feather****
>
> Licensing Program Account Manager****
>
> LYRASIS****
>
> celeste.feather at lyrasis.org****
>
> 800-999-8558 ext. 2954 (Toll-free)****
>
> 678-235-2954 (Direct)****
>
> 404-550-6459 (Cell)****
>
> celeste.feather (Skype)****
>
> ** **
>
> *www.lyrasis.org*
>
> * *
>
> *LYRASIS: Advancing Libraries Together.*
>
> * *

Timothy Robson, MSLS, MA
Associate Director, Academic Engagement Services
Kelvin Smith Library
Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, OH 44106-7151
216.368.2992