[Lyrarl] Update on Project MUSE and JSTOR ebooks

Julia Blixrud jblix at arl.org
Thu Feb 23 14:12:55 EST 2012

Tony,
certainly it is and you can also find it on the right hand side of the page
 http://www.arl.org/sc/marketplace/license/index.shtml
The document was developed by a Task Force and approved by our Board.
If you have questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
Julia Blixrud

2012/2/23 Tony G Horava <thorava at uottawa.ca>

>  Thanks Celeste; this is very useful. I assume it is ok to share this
> document within our consortia, to compare and contrast with existing
> practices and requirements?****
>
> ** **
>
> Best wishes, Tony****
>
> ** **
>
> *Tony Horava**
> *Associate University Librarian (Collections)****
>
> Bibliothécaire associé (Collections)****
>
> University of Ottawa / l'Universite d'Ottawa
> Tel : (613) 562-5800 ext. 3645
> Fax : (613) 562-5196****
>
> thorava at uottawa.ca****
>
> ** **

Julia C. Blixrud <jblix at arl.org>
Assistant Executive Director, Scholarly Communication, ARL <www.arl.org/sc/>
21 Dupont Cir NW, Ste 800, Washington DC 20036
  Tel: (202) 296-2296  Fax: (202) 872-0884
  Cell: (202) 251-4678  Other Tel: (785) 841-5550