[ITAV] FW: ITAV Wiki unavailable until (possibly) Monday 6/13 - Update

Laurie Arp laurie.arp at lyrasis.org
Mon Jun 13 11:27:24 EDT 2022

Hi All,

As of a few moments ago, the ITAV Wiki is back up:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/ITAV/It+Takes+a+Village+Home

Our sincere apology for all affected by the downtime.  As previously noted, we were also surprised when it was taken down by our wiki hosting provider.  But we're very glad to see we're back up and running.

Thanks for your patience.

Laurie Gemmill Arp
Director, DuraSpace Community Supported Programs
laurie.arp at lyrasis.org<mailto:laurie.arp at lyrasis.org>