[ITAV] FW: Calling all community managers!

Laurie Arp laurie.arp at lyrasis.org
Thu Aug 5 13:49:40 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Calling all community managers! While there are existing groups in our GLAM community for project managers, and other spheres of work, there are currently no "interest groups" for community managers to share tips, tricks, and advice, etc. With the growing number of open source and community-based programs in the gallery/library/archive/museum space, we wanted to put out a call for interest in something like a community group for community managers.

If you are a community manager, please complete this brief form to let us know of your potential interest: https://forms.gle/14E6MBEUBFD6bziE8. Depending on the level of interest, we can potentially arrange an online meeting to gauge best next steps.

If you are not a community manager but know someone who is, please forward this message to them.

Many thanks!

Laurie Gemmill Arp
Director, DuraSpace Community Supported Programs
laurie.arp at lyrasis.org<mailto:laurie.arp at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x 2908

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7878D.A6409DB0]

Pronouns: she/her/hers