[Icolcweb] Getting Back on Track

Brandon Weigel brandonw at bceln.ca
Thu Mar 18 11:06:01 EDT 2021

Hi! I’m still happy to be involved. Reconfirming who’s still involved is a good first step; we’ll need someone to take the lead on moving these outstanding items forward.

I believe from the message chain quoted below we’re waiting on the Purpose and Functionality document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aEXmEeCMshmXbAGkyNox_3uAx-TBwQhF-85u7sm9ADQ/edit> to be completed by the UI group, to define the purpose and scope of the site. There is some information there, but it’s incomplete with a number of questions awaiting answers/discussion.

And then there needs to be a content analysis — what’s there, what to keep, and what to discard; as well as mapping that to where it will live in a new structure.

The Google Drive folder<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XOU-Nal0Tk1-sg2dcTEOHBboqzYbdkFS> is still up and accessible, so hopefully it’ll be easy enough to jump back into things.

Cheers,

Brandon Weigel
Coordinator and Arca Manager