[Icolcweb] Next steps?

Karpinski, Christy ckarpinski at atla.com
Wed Mar 4 12:51:21 EST 2020

Hello,
From the design meeting on January 23 my notes say something along the lines of Sharla was going to work on the content analysis with Sarah’s help looking at what content is on the site.  With that I think we were waiting on the google doc to be completed with this information to then decide what the next steps are. Did it get completed? If not what can we do to help and/or is it time to schedule another meeting of the design group?

--
Christy Karpinski, MLIS
Digital Projects Coordinator
Atla
Collectors & Connectors in Religion & Theology
ckarpinski at atla.com<mailto:ckarpinski at atla.com>

From: <icolcweb-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Brandon Weigel <brandonw at bceln.ca>
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 1:44 PM
To: ICOLC Web Site Task Force <icolcweb at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: [Icolcweb] Next steps?

Hi all,

It’s been a while since I’ve seen any messages posted to this list. I believe the current stage we’re at is filling out the Purpose and Functionality document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aEXmEeCMshmXbAGkyNox_3uAx-TBwQhF-85u7sm9ADQ/edit>, still in progress — is that right?

Do we have notes from the Design Team meeting a while back? It would be nice to see a list of concrete action items that we could either work on or check off.

Cheers,

Brandon Weigel
Coordinator and Arca Manager
BC Electronic Library Network