[Icolcweb] Next steps?

Brandon Weigel brandonw at bceln.ca
Tue Mar 3 14:44:42 EST 2020

Hi all,

It’s been a while since I’ve seen any messages posted to this list. I believe the current stage we’re at is filling out the Purpose and Functionality document <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aEXmEeCMshmXbAGkyNox_3uAx-TBwQhF-85u7sm9ADQ/edit>, still in progress — is that right?

Do we have notes from the Design Team meeting a while back? It would be nice to see a list of concrete action items that we could either work on or check off.

Cheers,

Brandon Weigel
Coordinator and Arca Manager
BC Electronic Library Network