[Icolcweb] ICOLC Website Taskforce Google Folder

Sharla Lair Sharla.Lair at lyrasis.org
Wed Jan 22 15:49:36 EST 2020

Hello everyone. I have created a Google Folder to hold all output created by the ICOLC Website Taskforce.

You can access the folder here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XOU-Nal0Tk1-sg2dcTEOHBboqzYbdkFS?usp=sharing

Right now, this folder contains two folders - one for the Tech Team and one for the Design Team. Being on the Design Team, I have started drafting documents that we require to take next steps.

I've set up permissions so that anyone who has access to the above link can edit anything in the master folder. I am assuming this means that everyone can also create documents and other folders within the master folder.

Please let me know if you are having any access issues.

Thank you!
Sharla

Sharla Lair, MS, MSLIS
Strategist, Content & Scholarly Communication Initiatives | LYRASIS
[ORCID] https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4847-0469

404.977.0060 (Eastern Daylight Time)
www.lyrasis.org<http://www.lyrasis.org/>