[Icolcebook] evidence-based ebooks in consortia

Sheryl Knab sknab at wnylrc.org
Fri Sep 18 17:03:12 EDT 2015

Hi all
I would be interested as well. The NY 3Rs have experienced the same problems and have the same concerns with our own DDA program as our Orbis Cascade colleagues.

Sheryl Knab
Western New York Library Resources Council
Airport Commerce Park East
4950 Genesee Street
Suite 170
Cheektowaga, New York 14225-5528
Sknab at wnylrc.org<mailto:Sknab at wnylrc.org>
716-633-0705 ext 121

Sent from my iPhone. Please allow for typos.