[Icolcebook] deadline extended: Survey on library consortia and e-books

Kathi Fountain kfountain at orbiscascade.org
Mon Oct 5 17:50:31 EDT 2015

Colleagues:

In anticipation of the ICOLC Academic E-book session to be held before the
Charleston Conference, the planning group is looking for library consortia
perspectives to help shape the conversation.

We've created a survey to elicit your feedback on e-book data, usage,
models, and the marketplace. We'll use your anonymous responses to inform
the discussion between library consortia and University Press
representatives.

We'd love additional survey responses, and *we have extended the deadline
to October 16th*.

Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SYXXVCB
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SJM53RP>

Thank you to all who have already taken the survey!

Best,

Kathi Carlisle Fountain
on behalf of the E-book small working group: Gwen Evans, Celeste Feather,
Chris Martire, Susan Stearns, Amy Pawlowski, Lexie Thompson-Young, Lisa
Croucher

--
Kathi Carlisle Fountain
Program Manager - electronic resources, consortial e-books, and shared

kfountain at orbiscascade.org | 360-931-1665
*** based in the Portland metro area* **

Orbis Cascade Alliance
2288 Oakmont Way | Eugene, OR 97401
http://www.orbiscascade.org

*"There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more."*
-The Smiths