[Fedora_community_liaisons] Fedora 6.0 Webinar Reminder

Arran Griffith arran.griffith at Lyrasis.org
Wed Sep 1 18:46:42 EDT 2021

Hi there,
Hope everyone had a great summer! September seemed to just kind of creep up on us, but here we are.

I wanted to send a quick reminder that we giving a Fedora 6.0 Webinar this month, hosted by LYRASIS Learning. It will be free to attend, so we encourage you all to come join us.

What: Fedora 6.0 Webinar - Features & Highlights
When: Sept. 14, 2021 @ 11am Eastern
Outline: The webinar will be focused around exploring the features of the newest version of the software. We will also have members of the Fedora Governance group on-hand to give insight and provide context on the Fedora program more broadly. They'll speak to the history of Fedora development, the future goals and the pricinciples that continue to guide us more than 20 years after the original Fedorawhitepaper was published in 1997.

Registration is open now: https://www.lyrasis.org/Content/Pages/Event-Details.aspx?Eid=8C3FE2B8-18FA-EB11-80F2-00155D0A2721
Fedora 6.0 Webinar - Features and Highlights<https://www.lyrasis.org/Content/Pages/Event-Details.aspx?Eid=8C3FE2B8-18FA-EB11-80F2-00155D0A2721>
HOME. Innovation and Learning. LYRASIS Learning; Classes; Member Summit; Leaders Forums; Catalyst Fund; Leaders Circle; Consulting; Open Source Sustainability ...
www.lyrasis.org

We are encouraging the community to share this opportunity with any and all colleagues & friends who may want to learn more about the program and what is offered in Fedora 6.0. All are welcome.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Cheers,
Arran
---
Arran Griffith
Program Coordinator / Outreach & Community Engagement Rep.
LYRASIS brings together several open-source, community-supported programs, giving it's members & users a strong backbone for sustainability through shared infrastructure & enhanced developmental collaboration. Learn how you can help<https://www.lyrasis.org/membership/Pages/duraspace-membership.aspx>.

[https://www.lyrasis.org/DCSP/PublishingImages/fedora.jpg]