[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Hosting Services

Sarah Shepherd SShepherd at srmml.org
Thu Nov 9 10:48:42 EST 2023

Hi all,

We are exploring options for hosting services for ArchivesSpace and are looking mainly at the standard plans at Atlas<https://www.atlas-sys.com/archivesspace> and Library Host<https://libraryhost.com/pricing/#archivesspace> (as the more simplified and cheaper option). We initially looked at Lyrasis, but as a small institution it is a bit out of price range and their price tiers set up by the number of finding aids were unusual. We have been hosting ArchivesSpace in house, but our IT department has encouraged us to look for other options! Does anyone have experience with using Atlas or Library Host as a host for ArchivesSpace? I would love to touch base with someone coming from a small archives with a limited budget. The price range and what they offer between Atlas and Library Host is large so I'm curious about people's experiences with them. Do people use other hosting companies? Thanks!

Sincerely,
Sarah

[SRMML Signature Picture 1.png]
Sarah Shepherd (she/her)
Scottish Rite Masonic Museum & Library
Archivist

Phone (781) 457-4129
Web www.SRMML.org
33 Marrett Road, Lexington, MA 02421
[SRMML Signature Picture 2.png]
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you received this email in error please forward to the correct person, or contact the sender.