[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Excel Import Question

Mendoza, David david.mendoza at bofa.com
Tue May 23 13:21:15 EDT 2023

Hi All,
Apologies if this is a cross post.  I've been experimenting with the excel import sheet.  This is kind of embarrassing, but I cannot locate the Resource URI for a given resource/collection.  I assumed it was the Identifier at the collection level, but I'm getting errors that do not recognize the Resource ID.  Alternatively, I used an EAD ID and it worked, but the hierarchy codes are causing errors unless I designate an archival object as level 1.  I'm not sure if hierarchy codes only work if a Resource ID is used.

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the excel sheet or just user error.  If any one has any advice or a youtube clip (I couldn't find one), it would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!
David

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.