[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Auto formatting with dates on Accession CSV import template

Heidi R. Pettitt Heidi.Pettitt at loras.edu
Thu May 4 18:40:11 EDT 2023

I've been copying and pasting a lot between Word and Excel this week, so I know your pain. My inefficient solution to this issue for me has been adding an extra character to the beginning of the date string and then using the RIGHT() function to pull the date without the beginning character and use paste value to replace the cell. So far, it's working and takes a little less time than retyping everything.

I hope this helps,

~Heidi

HEIDI PETTITT (she/her)
Director of the Center for Dubuque History
Access Services & Special Collections Librarian

LORAS COLLEGE
Library & Center for Dubuque History
Miller Academic Resource Center 154
1450 Alta Vista