[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace weird behavior

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Mon Mar 27 16:08:26 EDT 2023

Hi all,

We've run across a new (to me) issue in ArchivesSpace that I wanted to see if anyone else had encountered before: very sporadically AS will redirect an archivist to a different archival object after saving work in a finding aid in the Staff Interface. The changes will be saved and reflected, but the user will be taken to a different object instead of staying on the same one as intended. This is apparently happening at random, and not consistently happening on every finding aid or for every user, which makes it hard to troubleshoot.

Anyone run into this before? Have any solutions or thoughts? It seems to happen most often with large finding aids.

Thanks,
Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center