[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Space Calculator

Herbert, Kate F Kate.F.Herbert at maine.gov
Wed Mar 1 13:52:00 EST 2023

Our collection is currently in temporary storage, as our building is undergoing major renovation. All of our containers currently have two locations, their original location and the post move locations. I am trying to use the space calculator function to find space, as we just got in a new collections. When I search "By Building", but the search just get hung up on "Loading..." and does not progress beyond this. If I search "By Location(s)" in the same area I will find open spaces.  Our locations have all the fields identified: Building, Floor, Room and Area. Does anyone else have this issue? I suspect it might have to do with the amount of locations in an Area, if so is there a limit that we should not exceed?

Thanks,

Kate Herbert
Digital Archivist
Maine State Archives