[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Database schema mismatch

Blake Carver blake.carver at lyrasis.org
Thu Jun 29 15:24:54 EDT 2023

"However, your schema info version is set at 153"

Not sure what happened there, but as far as I can tell, that's not a real version. V3.0.1 is supposed to be schema version 147. I don't see any release with schema number 147.
Maybe there was a failed upgrade in the past and that reset the number or someone manaully changed the number?

In any case, it's hard to know what's going on with that DB.