[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Bulk updater plug-in community survey

Hand, Sarit shand at ap.org
Fri Jun 23 14:42:20 EDT 2023

Corey,

I hope you are getting a lot of feedback on this. I have used this tool a lot, and in some cases in lieu of other tools in ASpace because of its convenience and the data is exports. I am just glad I saw this email and was able to add to the survey before it closes.
Thank you.

Cheers,
[cid:image001.png at 01D9A5E0.E9BF3560]                                              [cid:image002.jpg at 01D9A5E0.E9BF3560]
Sarit Hand                                                       200 Liberty St.
Digital Archivist                                               New York, NY 10281
Corporate Archives                                         T 212.621.7035

shand at ap.org
www.ap.org<http://www.ap.org/>