[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Event records

Hand, Sarit shand at ap.org
Fri Jun 23 14:16:49 EDT 2023

Hi All,

I am preparing to merge resource records. I have one resource record with an event record. Is there anyway to have that event record transferred to another resource record or component record or will I lose that data after merging?

tnx

Cheers,
[cid:image001.png at 01D9A5DD.58BE4400]                                              [cid:image002.jpg at 01D9A5DD.58BE4400]
Sarit Hand                                                       200 Liberty St.
Digital Archivist                                               New York, NY 10281
Corporate Archives                                         T 212.621.7035

shand at ap.org
www.ap.org<http://www.ap.org>
The information contained in this communication is intended for the use of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1500 and delete this email. Thank you.