[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [External] Re: Time markings in date fields from bulk import spreadsheet

Mauro, Sari Sari.Mauro at tufts.edu
Thu Jul 27 10:59:59 EDT 2023

Hi all –

For folks who work in the API I have written a script that will go through a list of identified items and remove the time markings. I’ve just uploaded it to GitHub<https://github.com/sarimauro/SMauroGeneralRepo/blob/main/Dates_timestampRemediation.py> for easy access.

The script works with an input csv which contains the URI and date of the Archival Object. We generate this from the Word Order Report plug in. You are welcome to use the code as is or to remix as appropriate for your setting!

--Sari

--

Sari Mauro
Digital Collections Project Manager