[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error in Bulk Import

Becky Gainsford becky.gainsford at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 17 04:56:49 EDT 2023

Hi all, I'm running the Bulk Import process on v2.8.1 and am encountering this error, has anyone seen this before or know what may be causing it?

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D9B895.00EC14D0]

The file does validate successfully and it is a very simple test file which I am using to try to diagnose this problem. I'm using the Bulk import template downloaded from archivesspace/templates at master * archivesspace/archivesspace * GitHub<https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/tree/master/templates>
I have previously run many successful Bulk imports using the same version of ArchivesSpace and the same template so am feeling baffled. Thanks for any help, hoping this is something very simple which someone with more experience with ArchivesSpace will be able to jump in and help with....

[cid:image004.png at 01D9B894.174C7EA0]
Thanks,
Becky Gainsford
Project Archivist (Metadata Support)
Special Collections
Bodleian Libraries
Working days  - Mon-Weds
Tel: 01865 277131
Post: The Weston Library, Broad Street, Oxford, OX1 3BG
Email: becky.gainsford at bodleian.ox.ac.uk<mailto:becky.gainsford at bodleian.ox.ac.uk>
Web: http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/weston