[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [External] Re: Preferred Citation Notes

Blake Carver blake.carver at lyrasis.org
Fri Jan 6 09:58:06 EST 2023

I think it just shows up in the button thingy there on the top?

There is a JIRA in about notes in general here
https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/ANW-968
And there's a comment there that calls out the preferred cite as well, though I'm not quite sure how to read it

"The default would also include all notes expect “preferred citation”."

I THINK that means all notes but NOT preferred cite?