[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Installing archivesspace_export_service in ArchivesSpace v3.3.1

Watson, Brad bradley.watson at emory.edu
Mon Feb 20 13:08:10 EST 2023

Hello all,

My name’s Brad Watson, a Software Developer for Emory University. We have just begun customizing our new ArchivesSpace environment and I’ve been tasked with estimating the time it would take to integrate https://github.com/hudmol/archivesspace_export_service into our environment. I’ve noticed that the code hasn’t been updated recently. Have any User Group members installed this plugin into their ArchivesSpace v3.3.1 application? If so, can you talk about the challenges you encountered? If there are any Yale developers (maybe Mark Custer) that could talk to me about your Github periodic delivery, I’d love to connect. My Product Owner has expressed that she’d prefer EAD3s instead of typical EADs, and I saw that those file types are being delivered to that Github.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad Watson