[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Training Reminder: ArchivesSpace Application Overview and Basic Record Creation (intended for audiences outside the contiguous U.S.)

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Mon Feb 13 09:57:39 EST 2023

Dear ArchivesSpace users,

While our community-wide trainings<https://archivesspace.org/using-archivesspace/trainings> provide virtual learning opportunities on a variety of topics, we recognize attending the live version of these trainings is difficult for users outside the time zones represented in North America.  To better facilitate access to training for some other parts of our community, we will be offering a free training next week on February 21, 2023, from 1:00pm-4pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ArchivesSpace+Application+Overview+and+Basic+Record+Creation+Training&iso=20230220T21&p1=179&ah=3>).

This training will provide an overview of the ArchivesSpace application and basic record creation.  During this training, trainers from the ArchivesSpace Trainers Corps will cover some of the most frequently used areas of the ArchivesSpace application and will provide adequate time for Q&A.  A full agenda will be provided to attendees in advance of the training.  We hope the feedback we receive from this training will inform future ArchivesSpace training opportunities in a variety of time zones.

ArchivesSpace Application Overview and Basic Record Creation