[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Search Tuning

Norton, Channing cnorton9 at library.rochester.edu
Tue Dec 12 16:02:21 EST 2023

User group,

Rochester is looking to improve our search results. We know there's
limited configuration available in the ArchivesSpace config.rb file, but
that's where we are able to make changes. Would anyone who is happy with
how their search is configured be willing to share the relevant stanzas
from their config.rb? Especially interested in other Lyrasis customers,
as presumably the Solr server will be configured the same for each.

--
Channing Norton (He/Him/They/Them)

Senior Programmer Analyst

Digital Initiatives