[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Reorder Mode bug in 3.4?

Corey Schmidt Corey.Schmidt at uga.edu
Wed Aug 30 13:54:50 EDT 2023

Hey Lynn,

Just tested this against our 3.4.1 test instance and in the ASpace Sandbox and can confirm this behavior. Attached is a recording of it happening in the sandbox.

I would recommend submitting a ticket via JIRA<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/jira/software/c/projects/ANW/issues> for this issue. If you do, let me know and I can add the attached recording to the issue.

Corey