[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace 3.4.1 now available

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Aug 24 14:26:11 EDT 2023

Hello ArchivesSpace members,

ArchivesSpace 3.4.1 is now available. This patch release addresses several issues introduced by 3.4.0. People who haven't already upgraded to 3.4.0 should go directly to this release when they do upgrade, and because one issue has security implications for people using the public interface we recommend upgrading to 3.4.1 if you have already upgraded to 3.4.0.

(Even if you don't use the public interface, if you use the spreadsheet importer to create archival objects with containers you will likely want to upgrade to 3.4.1 since it fixes a bug in that process that was inadvertently introduced in 3.4.0.)

More information about what's in the release and the link to download it are at https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases/tag/v3.4.1. Information on upgrading to a new version of ArchivesSpace is available at https://archivesspace.github.io/tech-docs/administration/upgrading.html.

If you have questions or need any assistance, please let us know. Special thanks to several community members for bringing the issues addressed in this release to our attention, including Peter Heiner, who contributed code to fix one of them.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>