[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AS 3.4.0 CAS configuration Issues

Mark Cooper mark.cooper at lyrasis.org
Thu Aug 10 12:49:10 EDT 2023

I'd try:

config: {
  // everything else ...
  fetch_raw_info: ->(s, o, t, user_info, raw_xml) {
    { email: "#{user_info['user']}@example.org}" }
  }
}

Replace example.org with your email domain.

You can also review the documentation to see if there are other config settings that may be required for your implementation:

https://github.com/dlindahl/omniauth-cas#configuration-options

If that doesn't work you'll most likely need someone to add log statements to the plugin to see what you're getting back from the cas response and see if you can figure out the issue based on that. That's definitely getting in the weeds and will be awkward / very difficult to troubleshoot via mailing list.

Mark