[Archivesspace_Users_Group] PDF files

Matthew S Collins collinsms at alma.edu
Tue Aug 8 15:22:50 EDT 2023

I was able to do PDF -> text and then use regex and then Excel to import a large part of an old index.  It took some manipulation initially, but was certainly easier than rekeyeing.

--- Matthew

[alma college logo bw]
Matthew Collins, Ph.D., MLIS
Library Director and Archivist
Alma College, 614 W. Superior St., Alma, MI 48801
(989)463-7342  | collinsms at alma.edu<mailto:collinsms at alma.edu>