[Archivesspace_Users_Group] import settings for Library of Congress plugin

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Aug 1 16:07:16 EDT 2023

Hello Wendy,

The LCNAF Import plugin respects publishing preferences set via the staff interface. The user manual<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ArchivesSpaceUserManual/pages/892239901/Setting+Preferences+as+of+v2.8.1> explains the different options available in the preferences area, and there is also a video tutorial<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ArchivesSpaceUserManual/pages/892239901/Setting+Preferences+as+of+v2.8.1> for doing this.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some people have their own plugins to modify some things about how the LCNAF plugin works, but changing these preferences within the application would be the quickest and easiest way to make this kind of change.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>