[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Cataloging framed portraits

Jessica Steytler jasteytler at minlib.net
Wed Sep 28 09:39:03 EDT 2022

I'm not (yet??) doing framed portraits, but I suppose I could as we have
them here. I am wrapping my head around how to handle our hydra-esque
photo collection. I imagine whatever pointers you are getting for portraits
might have some overlap for my project-- I wish I had useful data to share
first, but I do not.
Jessica