[Archivesspace_Users_Group] More than one Box 1 in Resource

Cindy Brown (SPCR) cindy.brown at wyo.gov
Mon Sep 26 12:07:17 EDT 2022

Hello;

We've imported our finding aids (xmls) into ArchivesSpace and are now
trying to link the container instances to their locations.  I've run into a
Resource (the first of many) which has multiple box 1's, 2's, etc on
different shelves.  When I download the Container Template, I can't tell
where to find the Location IDs - so I can distinguish between the boxes
based on location?  Or if anyone has a suggestion on how to better handle
this issue, I'll be glad to hear it.

Thanks,

Cindy
Wyoming State Archives

of public
business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be
disclosed to third parties.