[Archivesspace_Users_Group] NLM's PUI launch Oct. 3

Rees, John (NIH/NLM) [E] reesj at mail.nlm.nih.gov
Wed Sep 14 09:01:46 EDT 2022

Hi all,

The National Library of Medicine is pleased to formally announce our permanent shift to the aspace PUI will take place Oct. 3. Check it out at https://findingaids.nlm.nih.gov/. We are finally retiring our DLXS platform, (amazingly) still running since 2002. We've been running both applications in parallel since May.

Thanks to everyone out there who helped with our data migrations in 2020, and you may see some of your own assets 'borrowed' for our PUI. You can see PUI customizations/configs code at https://github.com/John-Rees/nlm-aspace-customizations. We're running v.3.1.1.

John

John P. Rees
Archivist and Digital Resources Manager
History of Medicine Division