[Archivesspace_Users_Group] plug-in questions

Pryse, JA japryse at ou.edu
Thu Oct 27 14:13:44 EDT 2022

Matt, well….that’s been the mystery for a few years. We pay a minimal fee to I.T. for our instance but it resides in an unknown (to us) place. I don’t have access to our AS. I think I.T. will surely provide something (a copy of download the data for us) this to us if we are to get on board with a host. I really just don’t know. That, you see is where I am wanting to mine your brains and experiences for alternatives or ideas.