[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Hard re-indexing question

Rees, John (NIH/NLM) [E] reesj at mail.nlm.nih.gov
Mon Oct 17 12:18:36 EDT 2022

Hi all,

We recently tried a hard re-index and discovered that for the PUI, subjects linked only to digital objects were not re-indexed and dropped from the PUI. Is this expected behavior?

Related, is there a table/tables in the dbase that tell Solr when to index that we could investigate, as opposed to the soft-reindex approach of deleting the data directory? Our developers are experienced controlling indexing in our Blacklight apps via a specific table its Solr looks at, for example, and are trying to understand aspace behavior a bit more.

Thanks,
John

John P. Rees
Archivist and Digital Resources Manager