[Archivesspace_Users_Group] How are you documenting reappraisals and deaccessioning in ArchivesSpace?

Celia Caust-Ellenbogen ccauste1 at swarthmore.edu
Mon Nov 21 13:58:52 EST 2022

Hi folks,

We're working on our reappraisal and deaccessioning policy, and thinking
about what to document - and where - in ArchivesSpace. I'm assuming we'll
end up with some combination of "deaccession" events and "assessments"
(with extra fields) in ArchivesSpace, paired with paper records.

How are other folks documenting reappraisals and deaccessions in
ArchivesSpace?

Best,
Celia

--