[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Detailed data map for LCNAF plug-in?

Bowers, Kate A. kate_bowers at harvard.edu
Thu May 26 21:11:29 EDT 2022

For anyone else who is interested in this, there might not be documentation, but the "map" part of the converter code is here (thanks Steven Majewski):
https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/backend/app/converters/lib/marcxml_auth_agent_base_map.rb

It takes quite a bit of mucking around to see where the data is going, but it is possible to figure it out.

Kate