[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Advice on born-digital accessioning in ArchivesSpace

Celia Caust-Ellenbogen ccauste1 at swarthmore.edu
Thu Mar 31 10:49:43 EDT 2022

Hi folks,

We're revamping our workflow for accessioning born-digital materials, and
we'd love advice from folks using ASpace for this.

In particular, we're stuck on questions about tracking locations for
accessioning unprocessed born-digital materials in cloud storage...should
we use instances or DAOs?

If you have opinions on this and would be willing to discuss/advise, I
would be grateful to hear from you!
Celia

--
Celia Caust-Ellenbogen (she/her/hers