[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Bulk update File URIs for individual digital objects

Kris Santos ksantos at dalton.org
Mon Mar 28 10:39:40 EDT 2022

Hello all,

Is there a way to bulk update File URIs for digital objects? Our goal is
just to update over 100 digital object's URI without having to do this item
by item. While we have a solution for instances, we just want to know if
there's a way to change the current URIs to the new ones in bulk.

If anyone in the community may have resources or insights to accomplish
this process - whether it is 100 digital objects or 1000 digital objects -
I appreciate your assistance and insights. Thank you for any help you can
provide.

Best,
Kris
--