[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Underscore versus forward slash in the URI for a record

Hand, Sarit shand at ap.org
Fri Mar 25 10:35:35 EDT 2022

Hello,

Is someone able to explain to me if there is a reason the URL of a record uses the underscore in the address bar in the browser while SUI displays the URI in the basic information with a forward slash? Is there a programmatical purpose for that? Can that be changed so the two are the same? I need to be able to export the URI the way is displays in the basic info section but with the underscore. If there is a reason (as in, it impacts other aspects of the system), please explain in laymen's terms or if there is a way to change it without impacting anything I would appreciate instructions on how to.

Thank you in advance.
Cheers,

[cid:image005.png at 01D84034.0F627F20]

Sarit Hand
Digital Archivist
AP Corporate Archives

200 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10281
T 212.621.7035

shand at ap.org<mailto:shand at ap.org>
ap.org<http://www.ap.org>
[cid:image006.png at 01D84034.0F627F20]

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1500 and delete this email. Thank you.