[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Title List Sorting by Old Name

Abney, Ann aabney at mailbox.sc.edu
Fri Mar 25 08:52:49 EDT 2022

We've decided to abandon DACS for the title rule for ease of access so I've been updating our titles to go "Last Name, First Name Papers". While on the public side the title shows up as the changed name, it still sorts titles by the old name. I have also noticed that no matter what you change the title to, on the list of Resources on the staff side, the name stays the original. Is there somewhere else that's *not* the Title field that I should be updating as well? Or is it something that it just takes the ArchivesSpace database a bit of time to catch up?