[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Generating a list of collections URLs

Blake Carver blake.carver at lyrasis.org
Tue Mar 22 17:55:16 EDT 2022

 Hey Dan

Do you get access to the DB there? If so, it would be pretty easy to just do a direct MySQL query for that and build the URLS from the IDs.

I did look at the reports on test:
https://test.archivesspace.org/staff/custom_report_templates/new
And I don't see a way to do exactly what you want, though I could be missing something obvious there. I haven't worked through all the options.

That being said...

I'm not quite sure what you mean... "there is interest to ensure that all of our catalog finding aid records actually have ArchivesSpace URLs."

Do you mean you just want to be sure they're all PUBLISHED?

If that's it, then the 3.2 report DO have a limit for "Published" so you can build any Resources report on PUBLISHED and know what's there on the PUI. So that would get you close.

Anything that has the "Published" checkbox checked has a PUI URL.

The API would be another option. Not sure if you have access to that either.