[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accessions Spreadsheet Import

Linda Hocking lhocking at litchfieldhistoricalsociety.org
Tue Mar 22 08:22:49 EDT 2022

Good morning,

We are just learning to use the accessions spreadsheet import to add accession data about collections that already have resource records. Currently, most only have accession records for the main number, and accruals or other numbers are listed in notes fields. We have several assembled collections like ephemera or photographs that were one or two item donations, so there are quite a few accessions associated with each. I would like to know if there is a way to link the accession record to the related resource record from within the spreadsheet so that they don't have to each be manually linked after the accession records are imported.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Linda
Linda M. Hocking, CA
Curator of Library & Archives