[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Metadata Standards AS Online Forum presentation - call for feedback

Kevin W. Schlottmann kws2126 at columbia.edu
Thu Mar 10 11:05:48 EST 2022

 Hi everyone,

A gentle reminder that the Metadata Standards subgroup of the Technical
Advisory Committee is seeking feedback on the behavior of the AS MARC
importer re extents (MARC field 300).  Please consider providing feedback
beforehand by email to kws2126 at columbia.edu. Sample MARC records would be
welcome! You may also offer your thoughts during the session.We hope to see
many of you at the online forum on Tuesday, March 22 at 9 am Eastern time.

Kevin